Thanks so much for the opportunity to donate and make an impact this holiday season Tyler, Nick, Jeff and Eric!
I’ve split my donation to the following local organizations that serve some of Spokane’s most vulnerable residents:
Crosswalk Youth Shelter
- Established in 1985 and operating continuously since then, Crosswalk is the only licensed emergency shelter serving runaway and homeless youth in Eastern Washington. An array of professional case managers, teachers, health care workers, and chemical dependency counselors work with Crosswalk youth with the primary goal of ending their homelessness and connecting them to stabilizing and supportive services.
The Northeast Community Center Association (NECCA) –
- NECCA is non-profit neighborhood organization that strives to improve the quality of life for residents of northeast Spokane, with emphasis on social, health, economic, education and recreational needs.Committed to this mission, the Northeast Community Center works to:
- Promote a community center atmosphere which honors human dignity through respect, compassion, and justice.
- Assess and respond to quality of life issues.
- Empower all individuals through support, advocacy, and services.
- Facilitate and support the work of services providers who are meeting identified needs in the area
- Promote and coordinate collaboration among community members
- Provide responsible and effective management of the Center and its resources.